EPS foam is used for food and drink containers, packing materials, and other items. EPS is made from petroleum, has been linked to cancer in humans. It’s also bad for the environment because it takes a very long time to break down. Many communities have banned the use of EPS. Until it is banned in its entirety, it may be beneficial to know how to recycle EPS. Continue reading
- Recycling Foam #6 Steps
- EPE Foam Shredder
- How to recycle PU foam?
- Choosing between Foam Compactor and Foam Shredder!
- Foam Recycling
- Hasswell Polyurethane Foam Compactors On Stock
- FOAM RECYCLING RATES CLIMB
- Polyurethane Foam Recycling Processes
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- Waste To Waves Recycling Program Gives Foam A Second, Ocean-Friendlier Life